Thursday, March 31, 2011
Let's Play Major League Baseball
I honestly can't think of a better day to start blogging then today, March 31, 2011. Why you ask? Because today is the Opening Day of Baseball. I've always told people that God is a fan of baseball but today it was confirmed. Up in the good ol city of Logan we had great weather today to be able to play baseball outside with my roomies!! They are Mike Huff, Jacob McKenna, Taylor King, Devin Franke, and Tony Brown. Man do I love these boys. Anyway, back to baseball. I would much rather watch baseball than any other sport. My favorite team, the Dodgers, played today. And it was just an all around great day. Baseball. Only true fans can really enjoy the sport because they see the magic in the rules and the dimensions of the game. I won't try and go into those because there are a lot of them, and to be honest, I'm still learning a lot but I'm getting better at it. I'd just like to thank my Dad for instilling this love of baseball into my life. Thanks so much! It means the world to me because baseball is everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment