Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Perfect Present

So, I came back up to Logan Sunday night and what did I find sitting on my bed? A birthday present from my neighbors, Taren and Mia. My birthday present consisted of a gallon of my favorite drink, five boxes of Peeps, a monkey Pillow Pet (which I sleep with every night now), and my most favorite present ever was a paper with a whole bunch of sticky notes on it. I'm sure that you're thinking I'm crazy saying that was my favorite one but it is because each stick note was covered with memories that we've all made together. I loved it. Every single sticky note has been put into my journal so that I can remember everything that they've remembered, even some of the things that I had forgot. It's amazing to me that there are people in the world like Taren and Mia because people like that really make this life worth living and every day I am so grateful for having them in my life. Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment