If it comes to my mind, chances are it'll appear on here.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
True Love
So, as I was sitting at my house today contemplating the problems of the world my mind began to drift to life after the mission. Dating. Engagement. Marriage. Children. All of these words have something in common: they terrify me to no end. Anyway, while I was thinking about all of this I began to wonder to myself about dating. Let's be honest, have I dated a lot of women? No. Have I had much practice with women? No. I came to the conclusion that after the mission I'd be lost in a world of women. Some people may disagree with me but I don't think that sounds fun at all. I like to know where I'm going or what I'm doing. How am I gonna know the girl I'm supposed to marry? I have no idea. I'm hoping that it turns out something like this...
I know it isn't really going to be like this but I definitely hope that there's some kind of hint as to who that special gal in my life will be. But for now, I can only dream about how that will go.
No comments:
Post a Comment